Header Ads

test

Kris Gethin Pre Arm Hardcore Workout Experience



Are you looking Gethin-level intensity in the gym workout, Let's you need to take your workout ritual as seriously as he does. Here's your plan, down to the minute, with an arm workout to put your preparation to the test!

Friend's you're already in the gym and you haven't prepared properly, you can stop reading now; it's too late. You might still have an OK workout, but you can't expect your body to perform like a well-oiled machine without a little more preparation than that.

Before every workout I do, there are five steps I follow to become perfectly prepared for the war that awaits me on the gym floor. No matter how busy I am, what my schedule is like, or where Gethin in the world, I won't forget to follow my set per-workout ritual—ever.

Is it always convenient? No, but it's always worth the trouble. Each one of these steps complements the other. There's synergy running through the core of this process, so don't skip around. Read, learn, and then try it for yourself to prepare for one of the hardest biceps and triceps workouts you've ever done.
Read More About Kris Gethin Workout

No comments